- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved); – Input: 100-240V
- Digital camera: – true color 640 x 480 pixels – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Details: This OMAX digital LED trinocular compound microscope includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscope set comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding view head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, a stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser, and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers six levels of magnification power: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X. The USB digital imaging system captures microscopic images and can host live, real time video on your computer. The included software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and can be used to make measurements. Easily mount a darkfield condenser to switch from a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope. This type of digital compound microscope is ideal for teaching demonstrations and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.