- Play Cards, Pick Up a Language – This is the most original and innovative way to learn a new language by combining both the fun of playing cards mechanics with the familiar flashcard aesthetics.
- Each set functions like a standard deck of cards with 4 suits of 52 playing cards and 2 Jokers – each deck contains 54 the most commonly used Japanese phrases with its phonetic pronunciations. It will help build or expand your Japanese vocabulary. Great for beginners and intermediate speakers.
- Countless Ways To Learn and Enjoy – You can now play and learn with all of the standard card games like Poker, Black Jack , Spoons, Rummy, Go Fish, Memory, Crazy Eights, Hearts and Solitaire.
- Premium High-Quality Deck – Made from the best quality materials to ensure each card’s durability and longevity. Also includes a unique and colorful box for easy carry when traveling.
- Quickly Learn More Than One Language – Lingo card decks are available in some of the most popular languages from around the world so you can easily prep with essential vocabulary for wherever your travels take you.
Publisher: High View Design Pty Ltd
Details: While you could totally survive in Japan getting meals from vending machines, it’s way more fun to try to order your food the traditional way – talking. In a country renowned for being respectful, even a bumbling attempt with trying the local language goes applauded (sometimes literally). Get in with the locals and experience some true Japanese culture. This deck includes 54 Japanese translations essential for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the culture they’re exploring – from everyday greetings and introductions, to eating out, moving around, or finding a place to stay. Practical phrases are accompanied by easy-to-learn pronunciation. Pick up Japanese while playing cards! About Lingo: Lingo encourages a love of travel by creating unique products and accessories that enrich the travel experience in a fun, hands-on way. From learning essential foreign language words and phrases while playing cards, to creatively planning and documenting travel adventures, Lingo urges you to embrace your wanderlust and see the world, keeping in mind the Lingo motto: travel freely and play often!