Author: Suzanne I. Barchers
Brand: Shell Education
- BOOST SKILLS – These easy-to-use workbooks make practicing skills quick and fun. Improve reading comprehension, enhance writing skills, and build math understanding with engaging activity pages.
- DAILY PRACTICE – Consistent daily practice allows students to develop reading, writing, and math skills, demonstrate understanding, and build confidence. Each workbook includes 180 daily activity pages perfect for use in the classroom or at home.
- ALIGNS TO STANDARDS – Each workbook aligns to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards
- PRACTICE, ASSESS, DIAGNOSE – Parents and teachers appreciate the daily practice activities, ability to assess student understanding, and diagnose strengths and weaknesses. These unique and effective features make 180 Days of Practice a great resource.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Release Date: 01-10-2015
Details: Product description Your first-grade student is beginning to expand the concepts of reading, writing, and math. Help ensure they start off on the right foot and fully grasp the skills they will build-on each year. This 3-workbook set is great for use in the classroom or at home. 180 Days of Reading for First Grade helps build reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills. 180 Days of Writing for First Grade helps build writing and grammar skills, including practicing the five steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, and publishing. Every practice page in 180 Days of Math for First Grade provides 6 questions, each tied to a specific mathematical concept. The Practice – Assess – Diagnose format make these workbooks unique and effective. Each workbook is designed for parents and teachers to provide daily practice, assess understanding, and diagnose strengths and weaknesses. 180 Days of Reading, Writing, and Math will help your student practice key skills, demonstrate understanding, and build confidence with fun and engaging activities pages. About the Author About Shell EducationRachelle Cracchiolo started the company with a friend and fellow teacher. Both were eager to share their ideas and passion for education with other classroom leaders. What began as a hobby, selling lesson plans to local stores, became a part-time job after a full day of teaching, and eventually blossomed into Teacher Created Materials. The story continued in 2004 with the launch of Shell Education and the introduction of professional resources and classroom application books designed to support Teacher Created Materials curriculum resources. Today, Teacher Created Materials and Shell Education are two of the most recognized names in educational publishing around the world.